Tuesday 14 February 2017

your only limit is you


Image result for motivational quotes

This wouldn’t be hard; my friend Google does a real good job at this. Every now and again, people hint at my ignorance because I have so much faith in others to accomplish big things. Some people assume that I’ve never had hardships, and then, unfortunately, get to discover that my upbringing was pretty bad.


-
One thing that exhausted me as a child was experiencing bad things. It’s like when anything good happened, I felt like I had to make the most of it because I knew it wouldn’t last; pain and suffering was what I was used to. I was also tired of hearing that the life I wanted, wasn’t for people like me. It made sense too; luck was never on my side. The world was against me, and everything I wished for was seen as impractical, stupid and damn right impossible.
-
I’m not here to tell you that I’ve achieved everything I’ve ever wanted – that would be a blatant lie. But, the transition from my life back then to now is immense. I have achieved things that were deemed unreachable, and I continue to do this while helping others to do the same. Apart from the love of my family and friends, I’ve had very little help; only the Internet and books, to be more precise.
-


It’s not easy, I know. You need a whole lot of faith, even when you have every reason not to have it. That’s all I ever hang on to at times, along with my beliefs. It’s even tougher when people who lack faith, prevent you from having faith in your dreams, too. They will try and talk you out of it, put you down and remind you that you're UNREALISTIC; that word sucks.
-
It doesn’t matter what your life looks like right now, just keep FOCUSING on where you want to go. You’re going to make it. You have to believe in yourself and work as if you do. If you don’t, we both lose. I can’t win at life on my own as it would bring me no joy to see others suffer or miss out on a good life. So, let’s all shine. Most importantly, let’s help others shine too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Lessons from the tragedy of Karbala

"O Allah! It is Thee in whom I trust amid all grief. You are my hope amid all violence. Thou are my refuge and provision in everyth...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...