Thursday 29 December 2016

WHY JESUS IS NOT GOD?


“Allahümme salli ala seyyidina Muhammedin ve ala alihi ve sahbihi ve sellim”

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim 

I found this guy by coincidence on the internet and I'm deeply impressed of his story.As I mentioned before I'm a Muslim but I was ignorant of it.When I heard about his story I found many similar feelings what I experienced while searching for God (Allah cc ) and Islam. The most important thing is to find the truth.I experienced it and now I want everybody in the world to find it.Please watch this video.

The top 10 reasons why Jesus is not God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Lessons from the tragedy of Karbala

"O Allah! It is Thee in whom I trust amid all grief. You are my hope amid all violence. Thou are my refuge and provision in everyth...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...